Chiru's 150th film will be directed by Puri Jaganath

In Prasads Multiplex on the eve of Bbuddah Hoga Tere Baap grand
premiere on 30th June, Thursday, Big B Amitabh Bachchan
has requested his friend and Tollywood Mega Star Chiranjeevi to
continue his acting in films and also announced that his 150th
film will be directed by Puri Jagannadh. Chiranjeevi said that he
would reconsider his decision after Amitabh Bachchan has
requested him.
Along with Amitabh, director Puri Jagannadh
and Ram Gopal Varma too pressurized him on the issue and the
actor turned politician hesitantly gave his nod saying he will do his
150th film, if Big B does a special role and Puri directs the film
in the supervision of Ram Gopal Varma. Big B agreed to play a special
role. Ram Gopal Varma further said that he would direct
Chiranjeevi's 151st film and it is his dream to make Dora with Mega Star.
"I will use all my experience in
convincing Chiranjeevi to act in my direction, which is my unfulfilled
dream. I will
get him to act in 'Dora' the Lord," Ramgopal Varma said.
Nagababu and the Mega fans has
organized a pressmeet at Geetha Arts Production Office on
1st July, Friday and thanked Chiru for his nod on completing his 150th
film on the request of Big B Amitabh Bachchan
during the premiere show of Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap. Nagababu,
Chinnikrishna, Swamy Naidu, Ramu Yadav and
Katama Shetty Nagendra et al attended the press meet.
Speaking in the press meet,
Nagababu said, "Chiru's statement on quitting films has shocked
the entire fans, me and Ram Charan. We were confident that he would
complete 150th film and so, Ram Charan announced
that he will produce his dad's 150th film. Fans have assembled in
front of house after the statement but I convinced them saying
that I would speak to annayya. When I questioned him on this my
brother said that it would be difficult to handle both films
and politics. However, he has accepted 150th film on Amitabh
Bachchan's request and I thank my brother on behalf of all the fans."


Post a Comment

0 Comments