LFW: Sonakshi Sinha surprises onlookers with her slimmer frame on the ramp




Fans were extremely delighted to see a slimmer than thou Sonakshi Sinha sashaying designer Manish Malhotra’s creation on the ramp.

The actress looked pretty as a picture as she glided down the ramp in an exquisite blue kurta embroidered in white lace.

When asked about her newly acquired slender figure, the actress said that she had been working out since last November and it’s nothing sudden.

A tabloid quoted Sonakshi Sinha as saying, “It (slimming) has not happened in a jiffy. I started working out in November (2013) and now in March, the results are showing. I have been consistent throughout. I was also shooting my films but I was also regular with my work-out.”

Well, this newly attained figure is certainly going to add to her sex appeal.

Comments